Blizzard Entertainment will be celebrating Diablo’s 25th anniversary by taking over several tattoo shops for a special tour. The Diablo The Hell’s Ink Tattoo Shop Takeover Tour will kick off on July 16th and run until September 10th as they take over specific stores from Los Angeles, California and head east across the world when they end in Sydney, Australia. At each shop, you’ll have the chance to get a special tattoo by the headlining artist to mark the occasion, as well as enter a contest to get the tattoo for free. We have more information here and the team’s full date information below.
To honor our community and celebrate Diablo‘s 25th anniversary this year we are launching the Diablo The Hell’s Ink Tattoo Shop Takeover Tour, which will begin in Los Angeles and travel East. . .always East. Each Diablo The Hell’s Ink takeover event will feature some of the world’s top tattoo artists creating bespoke tattoos, inspired by the Diablo universes with their own unique artistic style, for some of the greatest in the world Diablo Fans.
- Date: July 30, 2022
- Studio: Inked NYC – 150 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10011
- Headlining artist: DJ Tambe
- Date: September 3, 2022
- Studio: Oculus Tattoo – 561 High St, Thornbury VIC 3071, Australia
- Headlining artist: Beny Pearce
- Date: September 10, 2022
- Studio: Little Tokyo Tattoo – Suite 505, 342 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Headlining artist: Jimi Mai